How to get PayPal API information?
1. Log in to your PayPal Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Tools
subtab located in the top navigation area beside Reports
and press on All Tools
3. Click the API Credentials
button on the fourth row third column.
4. Click the Grant API permission
or Add or edit API permissions
button depending on what you need
5. Complete the API Credential Request form
by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
6. You will now get the API username, password and signature.
7. Copy the values from this page into Unlockr