How to get PayPal API information?
1. Log in to your PayPal Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Tools subtab located in the top navigation area beside Reports and press on All Tools.
3. Click the API Credentials button on the fourth row third column.
4. Click the Grant API permission or Add or edit API permissions button depending on what you need
5. Complete the API Credential Request form by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
6. You will now get the API username, password and signature.
7. Copy the values from this page into Unlockr