Terms and Conditions
IntroductionThese Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights:Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Unlockr Corp. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Restrictions:You are specifically restricted from all of the following :
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Your Content:In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Unlockr Corp. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Unlockr Corp. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
General:We are operating as a third party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Unlocking Policy:– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier status. – Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit. – As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by unlock.ca Staff first. – If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, Unlockr.ca reserves the right to re-lock the handset. – If Unlockr.ca services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult Unlockr.ca before unlocking their device elsewhere.
Buyer Requirements:– Unlockr.ca Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customer’s cellular phone’s network. It will be the customer’s responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on. – Some devices may require a Non-Accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-Accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active. – If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, Unlockr.ca may reserve the right to refuse a refund. – Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hard locked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hard locked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds. – If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code. – The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. Unlockr.ca will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen.
Refund Policy:In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%. 99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In the rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
- Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device 2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device 3. Some devices have special requirements in the video.
No refunds will be given if:
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- The phone is hard locked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminish the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history, please check with us first.
- No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
- The unlocking service was obtained elsewhere.
- Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
- The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
- The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hard locked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.